- St Kilda revenue dips after sponsorship struggles
27 November 2014 3:33pmSt Kilda's inability to sign a second principal partner has resulted in a fall of $1.5 million in its 2013-14 sponsorship revenue, and the club is understood to be targeting car brands to plug the hole.
- Biennale survives with new principal sponsor
27 November 2014 3:30pmLong-running arts festival the Biennale of Sydney will go ahead in 2016, with a major arts donor to cover the costs left by departed sponsor Transfield Holdings.
- OPSM looks to cricket grassroots with new activation
26 November 2014 3:30pmLuxottica optometry brand OPSM is the latest Cricket Australia partner to unveil its activations, with young pace bowler Pat Cummins to serve as brand ambassador.
- Carriageworks secures raft of new and renewed deals
26 November 2014 3:30pmA number of sponsorship deals, including a new alliance with Cake Wines and a renewal with Asahi, has given Sydney performing arts space Carriageworks its largest ever roster of partners.
- Pies chalk up more profit; Jacob's Creek to sign major tennis ambassador; and more
25 November 2014 3:34pm> Collingwood reports 14th straight year of profit
> Live music more popular than sport: Roy Morgan
> Jacob's Creek to sign 'global tennis champion' to activate Open
> Sharks appoint ex-Wanderers chief
> Surfing Victoria secures presenting partner