- Orchestra doubles sponsorship despite falling to loss
26 May 2016 3:49pmNational classical music group, the Australian Brandenburg Orchestra, nearly doubled sponsorship revenue in 2015 after expanding its touring presence in Queensland and Victoria.
- P&O Cruises formalises NRL focus with Souths deal
26 May 2016 3:49pmCarnival Corporation’s P&O Cruises has linked with the South Sydney Rabbitohs’s Cairns fixture as part of a wider promotional push for its far north Queensland program.
- Saints trade up property-sector sponsor
25 May 2016 3:54pmProperty group AVJennings has signed on as the official coaches’ partner of St Kilda after the Saints mutually terminated its agreement with existing coach sponsor, Watersun Homes.
- Basketball legend Jackson to lead Boomers commercial
25 May 2016 3:54pmWomen’s basketball superstar Lauren Jackson has been appointed commercial operations manager at the newly-restructured Women’s NBL outfit, Melbourne Boomers.
- Supercars sales boss Bundy moves to Walkinshaw
24 May 2016 3:50pmSupercars sales boss Troy Bundy has taken on the top commercial job at Supercars powerhouse Walkinshaw Racing/Holden Racing Team, after industry stalwart Bruce Stewart stepped down from the role.