- Robust sponsorship and philanthropic results fortify STC
27 May 2015 3:42pmSydney Theatre Company enjoyed a strong year for self-generated revenue, with sponsorship surging by almost $1m and fundraising and donations bringing in a record $3.1m.
- Geelong enlists CUB's Peroni for hospitality offering
27 May 2015 3:42pmGeelong has signed beer brand Peroni as presenting partner for a new corporate hospitality initiative, the first time the Carlton & United Breweries label has done a deal in the AFL.
- Tour De Cure focussing on partnerships over CSR
27 May 2015 3:20pmTour De Cure, the corporate cycling charity, is focussed on generating real returns for sponsors, rather than simply being a vehicle for donations, according to founder Geoff Coombes.
- Dragons reiterate strategy despite sponsorship fall
26 May 2015 3:56pmSt George Illawarra is on track to become profitable by 2017, says its chief executive Peter Doust, despite flat sponsorship revenue and a big drop in membership fees.
- Asian link reaps rewards for Sydney Symphony Orchestra
26 May 2015 3:51pmThe Sydney Symphony Orchestra has signed new partnerships with a pair of Asian brands for its upcoming tour, including a deal with Hyundai that was partially brokered by the Australian Embassy in South Korea.