- Raft of renewals for Port Adelaide
17 April 2015 11:17amAFL club Port Adelaide has announced a range of partnership extensions, including with iiNet, CUB and Comwire IT.
- Best philanthropic partnerships 'have values aligned'
17 April 2015 11:14amA vodka brand and its non-profit partner have revealed their tips to ensure both parties gain lasting benefits from philanthropic sponsorships.
- Asian equity firm acquires Nine's live events, hospitality and sponsorship business
16 April 2015 3:33pmMedia and entertainment giant Nine Entertainment has sold its Nine Live business, including Ticketek, to private equity firm Affinity for an enterprise value of $640 million.
- Hyundai expands corporate social responsibility program with new deals
16 April 2015 10:41amHyundai has added a pair of charity partners to its Hyundai Help for Kids program, which has raised close to $2 million since its launch last year.
- New naming rights partner for NSWRL City Origin side
15 April 2015 3:44pmAboriginal services group Kari has replaced Suncorp insurance brand GIO as the naming rights partner of the NSW Rugby League's City Origin side.