- NBL sponsorship campaign gathers momentum with broadcast deal
03 September 2015 4:04pmFox Sports is to broadcast all National Basketball League games live and in high-definition as part of a new package also containing provisions for free-to-air channels to simulcast marquee fixtures.
- Major golf tournaments tee-up naming rights
03 September 2015 3:49pmThe PGA of Australia has secured a naming rights sponsor for the Western Australian PGA Championship, while the Queensland Open has extended with title partner Isuzu.
- Penrith welcomes new member partner as Hostplus extends
02 September 2015 3:47pmThe Penrith Panthers NRL side is set for a record commercial season, signing a new membership partner as it closes in on 20,000 members. It will also renew ties with key partner, Hostplus.
- Foxtel Arts signs orchestra in performance and broadcast first
02 September 2015 3:43pmFoxtel Arts and the Queensland Symphony Orchestra have entered a new partnership which will include support for both broadcast and artistic programs.
- Chemist Warehouse the first to sponsor new-look NBL
01 September 2015 3:49pmChemist Warehouse has continued its prolific sponsorship roll-out, signing on as the first official partner of the newly-rebranded National Basketball League.