- FFA signs Japanese agreement; lands naming rights deal
03 May 2016 3:46pmFootball Federation Australia has struck a formal agreement with Japanís J-League that will see increased cooperation on commercial properties, and has also signed a new sponsor as presenting partner of two coming Socceroos fixtures.
- Musica Viva nets third consecutive surplus after 25% sponsor increase
03 May 2016 3:43pmPerforming arts group Musica Viva has recorded a slight surplus in 2015 on the back of a $550k increase to sponsorship and donations revenue.
- Essendon adds pair of key partners
02 May 2016 4:01pmAFL side Essendon has won two new sponsors, including a long-term major sponsor for its VFL side, as it prepares to expand its commercial department.
- NBLís China focus pays off with CPA deal
02 May 2016 2:55pmThe NBL's strategic focus on China has earned it a major new agreement with CPA Australia, which will sponsor an All Australian squad in a three-game series against the Chinese National Team.
- NBL swaps apparel suppliers; Taipans renew principal sponsor
29 April 2016 3:50pmUS-based vintage sportswear brand Mitchell & Ness has won NBL apparel rights from ISC, while NBL franchise Cairns has secured a long-term renewal with its principal sponsor.