- Football Federation Victoria launches new networking program
27 November 2015 3:39pmFootball Federation Victoria hopes a new corporate business network will work as a sponsor pipeline and help capitalise on record participation rates in the state.
- St Kilda on verge of co-major; targets 40k members
26 November 2015 3:50pmAFL side St Kilda is set to unveil a new major sponsor to replace LEDified after announcing a record pre-Christmas membership uptake for the second season running.
- No Supercars hangover for JD's with golf deal
26 November 2015 3:25pmJack Daniel's has signed on as official partner of the Australian Open on the eve of the golf tournament - and just a day after announcing it would depart its largest local partnership.
- Melbourne FC posts healthy sponsorship increase
25 November 2015 10:59amAFL club Melbourne's sponsorship and corporate hospitality revenue rose above $8 million for the first time in several years in 2015, with the club reaping the benefits of a full suite of sponsors.
- Philanthropy outstrips sponsor growth for Art Gallery of NSW
24 November 2015 3:57pmThe Art Gallery of NSW posted strong sponsorship growth in the 2015 financial year and donations more than doubled, helping the venue to a $21.2 million surplus.