- Sponsors return to ARU's pathways property
26 August 2016 3:28pmAll eight National Rugby Championship teams have secured principal partners for the competition's third season, after Melbourne Rising and the University of Canberra Vikings finalised last-minute deals.
- Ladbrokes betting on Brisbane Bullets
26 August 2016 3:27pmLadbrokes chief executive Dean Shannon says the wagering brand isn't taking regulatory and safe betting initiatives lightly, as it continues to expand its sponsorship footprint with new basketball and racing deals.
- Vodafone boss bags content strategy; GC2018 strikes deals; and more
25 August 2016 3:17pm- Gold Coast 2018 games strikes agency and energy deals
- Vodafone pours cold water on telco sector's content spree
- Sydney Writers' Festival appoints interim development boss
- Fox Sports expands coverage of ARU pathways comp
- Nissan Motorsport, DJR Penske unveil new liveries
- AFL membership figures continue to skyrocket
25 August 2016 3:11pmAn 86% retention rate has helped the AFL to its sixteenth-consecutive year of membership growth, with total membership across the AFL's eighteen clubs rising 4.57% to 875,197.
- Lexus rekindles golf focus with "multi-faceted" PGA deal
24 August 2016 3:39pmThe PGA of Australia has completed its long-term goal of securing a premium auto brand, securing Lexus as a multi-year partner of its flagship PGA Championship.