- MKTG continues expansion with new hire; awareness campaign
28 June 2016 11:50amNewly-restructured Dentsu Aegis agency MKTG has added broadcast veteran Mike Lewis to its team, in a new role focussing on stadium technology and operations.
- Boral steps up to the plate for women's baseball
28 June 2016 11:18amBaseball Australia has become the latest national sporting body to secure an inaugural major sponsor for its women's team, through an expanded deal with leading cement firm Boral.
- AOC calls out “disappointing” financial sector
27 June 2016 3:41pmThe Australian Olympic Committee’s sponsor sales boss has lauded corporate interest in the coming Rio Olympics, but labelled the lack of support from the financial and banking sectors as disappointing.
- New Medibank strategy takes shape with Parkrun alliance
27 June 2016 3:35pmMedibank has linked up with Parkrun, Australia's largest running community, in the insurance giant's first national sporting partnership under a revamped marketing strategy.
- Jayco backs Indigenous football
24 June 2016 2:49pmGerry Ryan's Jayco Australia has signed on as a major sponsor of the AFL's Indigenous Broadcasting service.