- Demons target long-term growth through corporate program
22 July 2014 4:05pmThe Melbourne Demons AFL side is hoping its corporate business program will attract more non-traditional sponsors to the club following a deal with wealth management firm Akambo.
- Cycling race ties up naming rights deal
22 July 2014 1:52pmThe Amy Gillett Foundation has announced the sponsorship roster for its marquee Gran Fondo event, including the race's first ever naming rights partner.
- Grassroots naming rights deal for Surfing NSW
21 July 2014 3:44pmSurfing New South Wales has signed a major partnership with the National Roads and Motorists' Association.
- New cycling event swells summer calendar
21 July 2014 3:44pmThe Victorian government has partnered with Cadel Evans to add another cycling event to Australia's calendar.
- Hot Wheels deal for AFL Players
18 July 2014 3:58pmThe AFL Players Association has partnered with children's toy brand Hot Wheels and plans to target further consumer-facing deals as it expands its sponsorship roster.