- Roar expands Ladbrokes deal for Liverpool sell-out
03 July 2015 11:10amWagering brand Ladbrokes will step up as front of jersey sponsor for Brisbane Roar's prestige friendly match against football giant Liverpool.
- Roosters' charity program surpasses $2m in fundraising
03 July 2015 11:07amThe Sydney Roosters and principal partner Steggles have surpassed $2 million in charity proceeds, five years into their joint fundraising campaign, the Steggles Charity Nest.
- Sanitarium hands sponsorship and research duties to Gemba
02 July 2015 12:08pmGemba has won the sponsorship strategy and activation business of major FMCG player Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing after a competitive pitch.
- Sponsorship campaigns in contention for marketing gong
02 July 2015 11:27amSponsorship and activation campaigns from ApolloNation, Traffik, Gemba and Graffiti have all made the Australian Promotional Marketing Association's 2015 Star Awards shortlist.
- Tourism Australia affirms sports diplomacy and major events strategies
01 July 2015 3:31pmThe economic impact of the Cricket World Cup and Asian Cup tournaments has vindicated a major events platform that will only grow through the government's new Sporting Diplomacy program, according to Tourism Australia chief John O’Sullivan.