- Asian Cup pair set for Sea (Eagles) change
29 January 2015 3:34pmNRL powerhouse Manly has restructured its commercial team, with Luke Byrne, marketing chief at football tournament the Asian Cup, joining the club, and current Manly commercial director Greg Butterworth to depart.
- Spotify secures landmark partnership with ACO
29 January 2015 3:29pmSpotify has become the first internet radio platform to partner with a local classical music organisation, in a deal with the Australian Chamber Orchestra.
- Entertainment agency to sharpen local brand partnerships
28 January 2015 3:57pmGlobal marketing agency FRUKT will launch a Sydney office to capitalise on growing demand from brands for non-traditional sponsorships in the cultural and music sectors.
- Monster and McDonald's enter motorsports sponsorships
28 January 2015 3:56pmMonster Energy will return to the V8 Supercars as a sponsor of the Holden Racing Team, two years after being ousted by rival energy drinks brand Red Bull.
- Man City partner extends sponsorship to Melbourne
27 January 2015 3:30pmA-League outfit Melbourne City has become the beneficiary of another global sponsorship deal brokered by its parent club, English Premier League champion Manchester City.