- Telstra commits to massive Eagles deal
27 March 2015 3:55pmTelstra has signed a long-term, wide-ranging alliance with the West Coast Eagles.
- Four'N Twenty expands AFL footprint
27 March 2015 3:53pmFour'N Twenty Pies has joined Port Adelaide as shorts sponsor in a deal that also includes distribution rights at the club's SANFL home games.
- NRMA extends Royal Easter Show association
27 March 2015 3:52pmA trio of brands, including the National Roads and Motorists Association, have renewed partnerships with Sydney's Royal Easter Show.
- Port doubles sponsorship and aims for more growth
26 March 2015 3:54pmPort Adelaide is forecasting a profit this season after doubling its commercial revenue in 2014 and signing some new deals - the latest with insurance and members' services group, RAA.
- Controversial WAFC commercial head departs; EA Sports joins Hublot as sponsor of local Pele Tour; and more
26 March 2015 3:50pm> WAFC CCO resigns, moves to sponsor
> EA Sports to back Pele Tour
> Fiat-Chrysler leaves Alfa Romeo out of Dragons renewal
> Treasury Wine Estates expands AFL deal to include Wolf Blass
> Yamaha partners with Australian Superbike Championship