- Macquarie Group, Hyundai head up Sculpture sponsors
24 October 2014 3:08pmBondi's Sculpture by the Sea event has retained a host of major partners for its 2014 exhibition, including principal partner Macquarie Group.
- Priceline takes Kooyong naming rights; TAC wins again; Knights appoint COO; and more
24 October 2014 3:08pm> AAMI replaced by Priceline at IMG's Kooyong Classic
> Transport Accident Commission takes home Marketing Institute gong
> Knights promote commercial exec to COO
> Perth Glory signs Luxottica brand as partner
> Gold Coast 600 boosts V8 team Erebus
- Sponsor withdrawals give Penske clean slate
23 October 2014 3:57pmDick Johnson Racing, which will be operated by American tycoon Roger Penske from next season, has shed two major sponsors, including its naming rights partner.
- BHP extends community program support
23 October 2014 3:56pmBHP Billiton has signed a pair of major deals worth $2 million as part of its community outreach program in Western Australia.
- Boag's renews with VRC, unveils Melbourne Cup leveraging
22 October 2014 3:57pmJames Boag's has extended its tenure as major sponsor of the Victorian Racing Club's flagship Melbourne Cup Carnival and will leverage the new partnership throughout the race's VIP precinct.