- V8s getting expensive: Pirtek
23 May 2013 3:57pmLong term motorsport sponsor Pirtek says that while it is considering a return to the V8 Supercars next year, it might be able to generate better ROI with smaller deals in other motorsport events.
- Chicks hit six, men still yet to score: Cricket Tasmania
23 May 2013 3:45pmCricket Tasmania has extended the naming rights partner for its women's team while the men's team continues its search for a major sponsor.
- Hyundai drives further into A-League with grassroots deal
22 May 2013 3:44pmHyundai Motor Company has expanded its deal with Football Federation Australia, becoming its official grassroots partner.
- Emirates and the Force exploring where tomorrow might take them
22 May 2013 3:37pmEmirates has confirmed that discussions are underway about the future of its partnership with the Western Force Super Rugby franchise.
- Pirtek on Percat in new racing car partnership
22 May 2013 3:34pmHydraulics and hose fitting company Pirtek has expanded its motorsport sponsorship portfolio by signing a deal with Coates Hire Racing in the Porsche Carrera Cup Championship for the remainder of the 2013 season.