- Beam ditch major property but stick with V8s
09 November 2012 4:01pmBeam Global brand Jim Beam has ended its six-year association with Dick Johnson Racing as its naming rights partner.
- Telstra parts company with V8s and looks for new opportunities
31 October 2012 3:36pmTelstra BigPond will end its V8 Supercar Championship partnership at the conclusion of this season after a 10-year association, and says it will now look for innovative new sponsorship opportunities.
- Harvey Norman looks at options after dropping Origin
26 October 2012 2:50pmSponsorship will continue to be a key component of Harvey Norman's marketing mix despite the retailer's decision to conclude its relationship with the NRL's State of Origin series.
- Adventure Race loses seven-year partnership despite growth
23 October 2012 11:03amDespite steady growth in participation and audience since its launch six years ago, the Adventure Race National Series has lost its major sponsor, but is in negotiations to sign a new deal.
- Samsung scraps cinema awards
26 September 2012 3:40pmSamsung has not renewed its five-year association with the Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Arts, leaving the future of its awards ceremony, the AACTA Awards, in doubt.