- Dan Murphy's gets behind Aussie Wine Month
08 April 2013 3:09pmWoolworth's liquor retailing business Dan Murphy's has done a corporate promotional deal with Wine Australia's Aussie Wine Month.
- Online retailer partners with fashion festival
22 March 2013 2:52pmOnline clothing retailer The Iconic has signed with the Melbourne Fashion Festival to promote the event's 'Shop the Runway' tool.
- Sponsor contributes to Fringe's surging ticket sales
18 March 2013 3:48pmBankSA has subsidised 2,000 tickets at this year's Adelaide Fringe, pushing the overall value of ticket sales above $11.6 million.
- Festivals most cost effective, but sport still best for reach: report
11 March 2013 4:22pmFestivals and fairs offer the most cost-effective sponsorship outcomes at the smaller end of the market, but sport remains the best for national brands looking for wide audience share, according to a new global sponsorship study.
- Virgin Mobile adds Bluesfest to its portfolio
08 March 2013 4:12pmVirgin Mobile will add the Byron Bay Bluesfest to its sponsorship portfolio this year.