- ADVAM increases involvement in V8s
26 February 2013 4:13pmMerchant credit card company ADVAM will continue to ramp up its sponsorship in the V8s, partnering with Brad Jones Racing's Andrew Jones V8 Dunlop Development series car this year.
- DJR secures three sponsors to ensure its presence at opening race
25 February 2013 4:12pmDick Johnson Racing has signed three short-term sponsors to help the cash-strapped team put its cars on the track for the Clipsal 500 in Adelaide.
- Wilson Security extends motorsport deal
21 February 2013 3:51pmWilson Security has extended its naming rights partnership with Brad Jones Racing's number 21 car driven by David Wall.
- V8 Supercars announce first new sponsor in 2013
18 February 2013 3:25pmThe V8 Supercars has announced Fiat Chrysler Group as the official safety and course cars for the 2013 and 2014 championships.
- Supercheap Auto Racing super-quiet on monster partnership
15 February 2013 4:06pmSupercheap Auto Racing has quietly signed a first-time sponsor to pay a large sum for major branding positions on its car.