- HSBC to launch campaign for Lions tour sponsorship
14 May 2013 2:07pmHSBC will run a national TV campaign to support its sponsorship of the British and Irish Lions visit to Australia.
- HSBC calls full time on 12-year Waratahs deal
13 May 2013 4:04pmHSBC has announced it will conclude its sponsorship of the NSW Waratahs rugby franchise at the end of this Super Rugby season.
- Former Ten Network boss joins V8s
13 May 2013 4:01pmFormer Channel 10 boss James Warburton will take over as CEO of the V8 Supercars next month.
- Suncorp leverages sponsorship for community program
13 May 2013 3:59pmOne of the strongest components of Suncorp Bank's sponsorship of the Gold Coast Airport Marathon will be a community program to raise funds for the Cancer Council.
- AFL focussed on sponsors not expansion
10 May 2013 3:26pmThe AFL says overseas expansion isn't high on its agenda, and a key priority is to enhance the value the game can offer its multi-national sponsors.