- Sponsorship can fill government funding reductions; ASC
23 April 2013 3:57pmThe Australian Sports Commission says the funding cuts announced this week for some of Australia's largest sports could be overcome by better commercial management and higher sponsorship revenues.
- Octagon exec moves to client side
23 April 2013 3:51pmOctagon general manager of marketing in Australia and New Zealand Rob Vercoe has accepted a role with one of the company's major clients.
- Free TV Australia to review code of practice for gambling sponsors
22 April 2013 2:03pmFree TV Australia is reviewing its Commercial TV Industry Code of Practice to regulate the promotion of live odds during sporting broadcasts.
- Basketball struggling to lift sponsorship despite viewing growth
19 April 2013 3:03pmBasketball Australia has grown the NBL's attendance, audience, and licensing revenue in recent years, but admits it has struggled to lift sponsorship revenue at the same pace.
- ANPHA washes grog out of the waves
17 April 2013 3:33pmThe Australian National Preventive Health Agency has seized control of Surfing Australia's alcohol sponsorship category, making the national body and its state subsidiaries the fifteenth sport included in the federal government initiative.