- Merry Christmas from Sponsorship News
18 December 2008 1:45pmThis marks the final Sponsorship News bulletin for 2008.
- Bulldogs looking for "sustainable sponsorship family"
17 December 2008 3:45pmThe Bulldogs NRL club is holding out for strong, sustainable relationships with sponsors, and won't be selling itself short as it rebuilds its brand equity, says marketing general manager Dirk Melton.
- Chrysler ends V8 deal but will consider sponsorships for 2009
17 December 2008 3:37pmAfter ending its sponsorship with the V8 Supercars, Chrysler Australia could be back in the sponsorship market mid 2009.
- Weakening economy will impact event attendance: survey
17 December 2008 2:37pmThe weakening economy will impact event attendance according to new research from US sports marketing company, Octagon.
- Jim Beam demonstrates the value of sponsorships at trade event
16 December 2008 3:45pmJim Beam has given a group of its top retailers an inside look into its sponsorship strategy at a three-day national conference on Hamilton Island.