- V8s re-commit to permanent circuits but warn track owners about facilities
09 December 2008 3:45pmThe V8 Supercars has reiterated its commitment to permanent circuits by agreeing to race at the Phillip Island circuit for a further ten years and has warned other track owners to continue to upgrade their facilities.
- Fremantle sign deal with Samson Maritime
09 December 2008 3:23pmCommercial marine operator, Samson Maritime has become a silver sponsor of the Fremantle AFL club.
- Quiksilver committed to surfing events, despite sponsorship changes
08 December 2008 3:17pmDespite ending major sponsorships of the Australian Junior Surfing titles and the Roxy Pro Women's Qualifying Series, surfwear brand Quiksilver is still fully committed to the sport and will look for other ways to support surfing, says Johnathan Jenkins, media manager for Quiksilver/Roxy Australasia.
- Mazda ups Waratahs sponsorship
08 December 2008 2:53pmMazda Australia has increased its sponsorship of the NSW Waratahs Super 14 club and has become franchise's sleeve sponsor.
- Reds move quickly to replace vehicle partnership
08 December 2008 2:49pmThe Queensland Reds Super 14 franchise has moved quickly to replace its former key vehicle sponsor, Mazda.