- Telstra expands its "second-screen" portfolio
08 March 2013 4:13pmTelstra has expanded its paid-content app portfolio to the NRL, launching a live-streaming service for the NRL LIVE 2013 app, after having near one million downloads of its AFL Live app last year.
- Wild Turkey announces multi-million dollar rugby league spend
07 March 2013 4:30pmWild Turkey Bourbon has become a major sport sponsor in Australia after signing as a partner of the Australian Rugby League Commission and its National Rugby League competition.
- WARL sees sponsorship as crucial step toward inclusion in national comp
07 March 2013 3:27pmThe Western Australian Rugby League team, the West Coast Pirates, has signed a three year extension to its sponsorship deal with money lending franchise group Cash Converters.
- Illuminated Industries lights up Titans budget
06 March 2013 3:35pmThe Gold Coast Titans NRL club has announced a major two-year apparel partnership deal, which will be first of many before season launch, according to club CEO David May.
- Roosters to ramp up leveraging with major sponsor renewal
27 February 2013 4:08pmThe Sydney Roosters NRL club has added a two-year extension to one of its major sponsorship deals and plans to ramp up the successful leveraging program that accompanies it.