- Vodafone keen on national reach of V8 Supercars
24 July 2009 2:55pmThe national reach of the V8 Supercars and the accessibility of talent were key considerations for Vodafone Hutchison in renewing its sponsorship of V8 Supercar champions TeamVodafone, says the company’s head of sponsorship and events, Pat Cunningham.
- Right demographic brings results for linen group
23 July 2009 3:34pmLeading linen and manchester importer and retailer, Lorraine Lea Linen, has renewed its sponsorship of the ANZ Championships netball series for two years.
- Community program snares two major deals for Sydney FC
20 July 2009 3:37pmA-League club Sydney FC's new Sky Blue Future community initiative has helped the club retain electronics retailer Bing Lee as a major sponsor and attracted electronic giant Sony as a co-major partner.
- North attributes Mazda extension to improved branding opportunities
13 July 2009 3:45pmNorth Melbourne AFL club has attributed the renewal of its Mazda sole major sponsorship to an increase in the branding opportunities made available to the car manufacturer.
- Panthers renew weight loss company sponsorship
07 July 2009 1:25pmWeight loss specialist, Tony Ferguson, has renewed its sponsorship of the Penrith Panthers NRL club for a further three years.