- Embedded sponsor messages to come under scrutiny following cancer council report
30 April 2013 3:22pmNew research from the Cancer Council of Victoria on alcohol promotion during the NRL and AFL grand finals shows that embedded alcohol advertising in live broadcasts accounted for 95% of the alcohol marketing during the game, with paid TVCs accounting for only 5%.
- DJR returns to petrol giant
29 April 2013 3:23pmDick Johnson Racing has increased the exposure of one of its lower-level sponsors for the Barbagallo race in Perth.
- Tigers energise sponsorship portfolio
29 April 2013 3:23pmThe West Tigers NRL club has added electricity supplier Australian Power and Gas to its stable of corporate partners for the 2013 season.
- Presidian take Saints ANZAC Day spot
24 April 2013 4:11pmFinance and insurance company Presidian will take the spot vacated by Centrebet on the St Kilda Saints AFL club's guernsey for its ANZAC Day match up with the Sydney Swans in Wellington NZ.
- Samsung leverages Opera House sponsorship to maximise S4 launch
24 April 2013 4:00pmSamsung has leveraged its new million dollar sponsorship of the Sydney Opera House, staging an opulent launch for its new Galaxy S4 mobile phone at the venue.