- Cricket NSW warns about unlicensed hospitality providers
16 March 2011 2:58pmCricket NSW has issued a warning about corporate hospitality companies selling packages to next season's international cricket matches without licence or the permission of the Association.
- Lee becomes Castrol brand ambassador
14 February 2011 12:57pmAustralian fast bowler, Brett Lee, has become a global brand ambassador for Castrol and will spearhead an integrated campaign in the lead up to this month’s ICC Cricket World Cup.
- Plenty of appetite for Big Bash sponsorship: Cricket Australia
10 February 2011 2:50pmCricket Australia's revised model for the Twenty20 Big Bash competition will, for the first time, allow teams to sell their own shirt sponsorship properties, and there's no shortage of companies wanting to get on board, claims commercial marketing manager Luke Bould.
- Coke and Pepsi together at last in new cricket deal
23 November 2010 2:17pmCricket Australia now counts both Coke and Pepsi among its partners following the signing of a new five-year sponsorship by Coca-Cola Amatil.
- Cricket Australia set to announce new sponsor of controversial domestic series
01 October 2010 11:05amCricket Australia will announce a major sponsor for its controversial new format one-day domestic series, according to Peter Young, general manager of public affairs of CA.