- Presidian take Saints ANZAC Day spot
24 April 2013 4:11pmFinance and insurance company Presidian will take the spot vacated by Centrebet on the St Kilda Saints AFL club's guernsey for its ANZAC Day match up with the Sydney Swans in Wellington NZ.
- Samsung leverages Opera House sponsorship to maximise S4 launch
24 April 2013 4:00pmSamsung has leveraged its new million dollar sponsorship of the Sydney Opera House, staging an opulent launch for its new Galaxy S4 mobile phone at the venue.
- Sponsorship can fill government funding reductions; ASC
23 April 2013 3:57pmThe Australian Sports Commission says the funding cuts announced this week for some of Australia's largest sports could be overcome by better commercial management and higher sponsorship revenues.
- Octagon exec moves to client side
23 April 2013 3:51pmOctagon general manager of marketing in Australia and New Zealand Rob Vercoe has accepted a role with one of the company's major clients.
- Free TV Australia to review code of practice for gambling sponsors
22 April 2013 2:03pmFree TV Australia is reviewing its Commercial TV Industry Code of Practice to regulate the promotion of live odds during sporting broadcasts.