- NBL in two-day strategic planning workshop
07 December 2010 11:01amAll nine National Basketball League clubs will meet in Melbourne this week for a two-day planning workshop to develop a five-year strategic plan for the competition.
- Virgin Blue legroom no problem for basketballers
06 December 2010 3:30pmAFL clubs' grievances over a perceived lack of legroom on Virgin Blue aircraft have been met with bemusement by the National Basketball League.
- WNBL's Bendigo Spirit inks new deals
29 October 2010 10:18amWomen's National Basketball League (WNBL) team Bendigo Spirit has signed a major partnership agreement with La Trobe University, while MGR Accountants has become naming rights sponsor of the club's team of more than 30 volunteers.
- Broadcast figures from NBL opener exceed expectations
25 October 2010 3:20pmImpressive broadcast figures from the season opener of the National Basketball League (NBL) delivered media exposure well above levels expected by sponsors and the League.
- National Basketball League secures naming rights sponsor
13 September 2010 3:52pmInternet service provider, iiNet will be the naming rights sponsor of the National Basketball League for the next three years.