- Telstra shuffles V8 Supercars team sponsorships
01 November 2010 3:28pmTelstra-owned online classifieds business, Trading Post has ended its major sponsorship of the Brad Jones Racing V8 Supercar team 12 months into its three-year deal and is understood to be taking up a similar sponsorship with a competing V8s team.
- Ford sets record straight on Ranger Cup cricket sponsorship
27 August 2010 10:56amFord is considering a number of specific event and sponsorship assets following the conclusion of its Ranger Cup interstate one day cricket sponsorship, which the company says had nothing to do with the controversial new split innings format.
- World Cup sponsorship not effective for some brands
29 July 2010 4:00pmWorld Cup sponsors Budweiser, African telecommunications company MTN (Mobile Telephone Network) and Brazilian food company Seara received negligible benefit in awareness from their sponsorships according to new research by Survey Sampling International (SSI).
- Adelaide City Council withdraws V8 sponsorship despite economic benefits
07 July 2010 3:31pmAdelaide City Council has confirmed it has withdrawn $40,000 in sponsorship from next year’s Clipsal 500 V8 Supercars event.
- St Kilda Festival to continue - without Foxtel
28 May 2010 4:07pmThe St Kilda Festival organisers have confirmed the community event will go ahead again next year, but major sponsor Foxtel won't be a part of it.