- Basketball Australia optimistic of new Brisbane licence bid
12 August 2010 1:46pmBrisbane may re-enter the National Basketball League in 2011 following promising meetings between the city's basketball fraternity and Basketball Australia executives.
- 7-Eleven becomes sponsor of Wollongong Hawks NBL
04 August 2010 2:32pmNational convenience store chain, 7-Eleven, has become a major sponsor of the Wollongong Hawks NBL team.
- "All eyes will be on the Kings," says returning NBL club manager
02 July 2010 9:23amThe resurrection of the Sydney Kings as a National Basketball League club will generate high-value exposure opportunities for sponsors, claims general manager Bob Turner.
- Thinking locally pays off for Blaze
26 May 2010 3:28pmRestructuring its sponsorship offering to provide ‘realistically priced packages’ has proven successful for the Gold Coast Blaze NBL club.
- Crocodiles sign Coldwell Banker as associate sponsor
25 May 2010 11:12amConstruction company Coldwell Banker New Homes - Watermark Homes will be an associate sponsor of NBL team the Townsville Crocodiles.