- Government agencies among top three golf sponsors: KPMG report
07 October 2010 2:06pmPublic sector organisations have emerged among the top three contributing sponsors to tournament golf, according to a new report by KPMG's golf advisory practice.
- Toyota extends junior rugby league sponsorship
07 October 2010 1:01pmToyota has renewed its naming rights sponsorship of the Toyota Cup junior rugby league competition for a further two years.
- Hyundai sponsors Masters Golf
13 September 2010 3:37pmHyundai has become the fourth associate sponsor of the JBWere Masters Golf tournament to be played at the Victorian Golf Club from November 11-14 this year.
- Tiger's return stirs corporate market
09 June 2010 3:36pmToday’s announcement that US golfer Tiger Woods will return to Australia for this year's JBWere Masters has already resulted in a run on corporate tickets for the event.
- Promoter locked in for Australian Open golf
03 June 2010 11:08amSingapore company World Sport Group has reached a new six-year agreement with Golf Australia to continue as promoter of the Australian Open.