- VIP and Titans team up for activation
25 July 2012 2:38pmDick Johnson Racing has staged an activation involving its VIP Petfoods car at the home of the Gold Coast Titans NRL club, Skilled Stadium, in what it claims is the first cross-sporting code promotion.
- Symantec may consider major role with Triple Eight
16 July 2012 3:29pmSecurity software company Symantec, which owns the Norton brand, has not ruled out the possibility of becoming a major sponsor of Triple Eight Race Engineering.
- V8 Supercars likely to continue as beasts of bourbon
10 July 2012 3:07pmAlcohol spirit brands Jim Beam and Jack Daniels remain committed to motor racing for the long term and won't follow Vodafone and the Trading Post up the exit lane.
- Jupiters first to sponsor new V8 Scratchies concept
05 July 2012 1:26pmCasino group Jupiters has signed on as the inaugural partner of the new V8 Supercar fan activation concept, V8 Scratchies, for the Sucrogen Townsville 400.
- Cooper's V8 arrangement succeeds in Darwin
03 July 2012 1:49pmSouth Australian brewery Coopers has reported strong results from its V8 supercars sponsorship pourage rights deal as the brand pushes to increase market share in Northern Australia.