- GIO unveils leverage program for State of Origin
06 May 2013 3:40pmInsurer GIO has announced a significant leveraging program with the NSW Blues in the lead up to the 2013 State of Origin NRL series.
- Stadium posts strong numbers as longstanding sponsor walks away
03 May 2013 3:47pmStadiums Queensland has reported strong metrics for Skilled Park's attendance and TV viewership, putting it in a strong position to recruit a new naming rights holder to replace the incumbent, which has decided not to renew.
- Sharks circling big deal and pick up two new sponsors
02 May 2013 3:55pmThe Cronulla Sharks NRL club has secured two new partners and is close to finalising a new major sponsorship by its next home game on May 19.
- Embedded sponsor messages to come under scrutiny following cancer council report
30 April 2013 3:22pmNew research from the Cancer Council of Victoria on alcohol promotion during the NRL and AFL grand finals shows that embedded alcohol advertising in live broadcasts accounted for 95% of the alcohol marketing during the game, with paid TVCs accounting for only 5%.
- Tigers energise sponsorship portfolio
29 April 2013 3:23pmThe West Tigers NRL club has added electricity supplier Australian Power and Gas to its stable of corporate partners for the 2013 season.