- QR sponsorship good fit for community outcomes
05 July 2012 3:29pmQueensland Rail's naming rights of the Queensland Bulls Masters cricket team has proven one of its most cost efficient marketing initiatives, according to the company's sponsorship and donations manager Lenny Vance.
- Three Vic teams promote "Jump Rope for Heart"
16 May 2012 4:21pmThree Melbourne sporting clubs have come on as prize partners for the Heart Foundation's "Jump Rope for Heart" promotion.
- Mobile Samsung initiative takes kids to new health galaxy
21 March 2012 3:37pmSamsung Electronics Australia will install over 400 of its top-selling Galaxy Tab 10.1s into over 100 mobile learning centres throughout Australia to promote healthy living to school children.
- Commonwealth Bank activates deal with Clean Up Australia
08 March 2012 12:56pmThe Commonwealth Bank has leveraged its deal with Clean Up Australia Day by cleaning a part of Sydney Harbour with volunteer staff.
- QR National links with Heart Foundation
02 March 2012 12:58pmQR National has become a partner of The Heart Foundation and will help promote its Warning Signs of a Heart Attack campaign.