- SA clubs could be burnt by gambling inquiry's findings
21 May 2013 2:56pmWhile the focus is firmly on changes to live odds promotion on broadcast television, the South Australian Government's inquiry into gambling codes of practice has suggested dramatic changes to gambling sponsorship regulation that will impact sporting club's commercial revenue.
- ARU signs another key sponsor for Lions tour
20 May 2013 3:33pmThe Australian Rugby Union has secured a naming rights partnership for the British and Irish Lions Tour of Australia in June.
- NRL cautious with gambling operators after Waterhouse breakdown
20 May 2013 3:28pmThe NRL may halt all sponsorship negotiations with gambling operators following increasing public pressure on the issue, and its failure to come to terms with the Tom Waterhouse organisation.
- Adding new brands has won fans' backing, says V8 Supercars
17 May 2013 3:39pmThe V8 Supercars' new marquees, Mercedes and Nissan, have won the approval of motorsport fans, according to a Repucom study that suggests the entrants have opened up more sponsorship opportunities.
- Reds get set with Jetset subsidiary
17 May 2013 3:35pmThe Queensland Reds Super Rugby franchise has clinched a nine-month deal with an offshoot of Australian travel company Jetset.