- Hyundai drives further into A-League with grassroots deal
22 May 2013 3:44pmHyundai Motor Company has expanded its deal with Football Federation Australia, becoming its official grassroots partner.
- Emirates and the Force exploring where tomorrow might take them
22 May 2013 3:37pmEmirates has confirmed that discussions are underway about the future of its partnership with the Western Force Super Rugby franchise.
- Pirtek on Percat in new racing car partnership
22 May 2013 3:34pmHydraulics and hose fitting company Pirtek has expanded its motorsport sponsorship portfolio by signing a deal with Coates Hire Racing in the Porsche Carrera Cup Championship for the remainder of the 2013 season.
- SA clubs could be burnt by gambling inquiry's findings
21 May 2013 2:56pmWhile the focus is firmly on changes to live odds promotion on broadcast television, the South Australian Government's inquiry into gambling codes of practice has suggested dramatic changes to gambling sponsorship regulation that will impact sporting club's commercial revenue.
- ARU signs another key sponsor for Lions tour
20 May 2013 3:33pmThe Australian Rugby Union has secured a naming rights partnership for the British and Irish Lions Tour of Australia in June.