- Honda sponsorship strategy to focus on arts, women
16 April 2013 3:38pmHonda Australia has refocused its sponsorship strategy more towards art events and women in a move the company hopes will generate direct sales leads.
- Samsung launches new rugby initiative
16 April 2013 2:50pmSamsung has launched a nationwide program targeting junior rugby in Australia as part of its sponsorship of the Australian Rugby Union and Super Rugby competition.
- Australian tournaments to benefit from Scott's historic win
15 April 2013 4:28pmThe PGA of Australia says Adam Scott's victory in the US Masters this morning will flow into increased sponsorship, attendance and revenue from its local major tournaments.
- Casino backs second Adelaide club
15 April 2013 3:41pmThe Adelaide Casino has expanded its involvement with local AFL clubs, signing a one-year deal with Port Adelaide Football Club as a premier partner.
- Opera House sails into million-dollar deal with Samsung
12 April 2013 4:03pmThe Sydney Opera House has signed its second multi-million dollar sponsorship deal after securing Etihad Airways earlier this year.