- MCA overhauls strategy to land long-term deals
30 March 2012 3:29pmThe Museum of Contemporary Art adjusted its sponsorship strategy during the recent refurbishment of the gallery to focus on longer-term deals.
- National Gallery Victoria retains sponsor
29 March 2012 3:44pmThe National Gallery of Victoria will retain its major sponsor for its Top Arts exhibition for the eighth consecutive year.
- MCA gets connected with new tech partnerships
22 March 2012 3:43pmThe Museum of Contemporary Art has activated a bevy of new and old partners to upgrade its technology as part of its $53 million dollar redevelopment that will be revealed to the public next week.
- Sydney Theatre Company launches new initiative with NRMA
12 March 2012 3:40pmThe NRMA has partnered with the Sydney Theatre Company (STC) in a community initiative to promote road safety awareness to regional teens in NSW.
- AbaF Awards restructures judging system
05 March 2012 10:58amThe Australian Business Arts Foundation (AbaF) has announced two changes to the 2012 AbaF Awards.