- RaboDirect using Rebels partnership to promote rugby app
22 March 2013 3:00pmRaboDirect is using its sponsorship of the Melbourne Rebels Super Rugby franchise to build fan support for its new RaboRugby app, before it monetises the property, according to the company's general manager, Greg McAweeney.
- M&C Saatchi adds new client to Sydney operations
21 March 2013 4:07pmM&C Saatchi Sport and Entertainment has secured a new major client in the Greater Western Sydney Giants AFL club.
- Sports must improve governance or lose funding
19 March 2013 3:16pmThe Australian Sports Commission has increased the pressure on sports to improve their governance, and introduced mandatory reporting standards for sports that receive more than $5 million a year in funding.
- Surf Life Saving Queensland appoints external consultant
19 March 2013 2:22pmSurf Life Saving Queensland (SLSQ )has appointed sports marketing specialist Brand Ambassadors to help develop a new strategy to attract commercial sponsorship.
- Sharks resisting pressure from sponsors looking for bargains
14 March 2013 3:53pmThe Cronulla Sharks NRL club is resisting pressure to sell its vacant sponsorship properties at bargain basement prices, despite the ongoing uncertainty caused by the ASADA investigations.