- Just Car looks to build on success with younger demographic
06 March 2012 3:34pmJust Car Insurance will enter a second year with the Australian Drifting GP after a successful first year sponsoring the series.
- myFord testing sports sponsorship with FPR
06 March 2012 1:49pmMacquarie Finance-owned finance brand, myFord will make its first entry into the sports sponsorship market with V8 supercar team, Ford Performance Racing (FPR) in a one-year deal.
- Tecalemit renews V8 Supercars deal
29 February 2012 1:15pmAutomotive workshop equipment and accessories company, Tecalemit has renewed its sponsorship of V8 Supercars driver, Mark Winterbottom.
- Grand Prix denies cut rate deal with Qantas
24 February 2012 3:14pmThe Australian Grand Prix has rejected reports that its title sponsor deal with Qantas was made at a reduced rate, saying that the airline was always involved in discussions for the partnership.
- Sargent Security becomes major sponsor of GT Championships
23 February 2012 2:12pmNational security services company, Sargent Security, has signed a naming rights deal with the motorsport category, the Australian GT Championships and hopes to become a major sponsor of a V8 Supercar team in five years.