- Consortium buys Adelaide 36ers brand - negotiating sponsorships
09 June 2009 3:41pmThe consortium that will represent Adelaide in the new menís professional basketball competition, the ĎSave Our Sixesí consortium, has acquired the intellectual property of the former Adelaide entrant, the Adelaide 36ers.
- Wildcats optimistic following corporate plea
20 May 2009 3:16pmA plea for corporate support by the Perth Wildcats NBL team may have paid off, with the club potentially signing up a new sponsor.
- Basketball to go ahead despite losing key teams
12 May 2009 3:14pmBasketball Australia says the proposed 2009/10 menís professional basketball series will proceed and will include seven teams.
- Reform process inadequate according to South Dragons
11 May 2009 11:59amThe South Dragons NBL team has withdrawn its entry in the new professional menís basketball competition citing delays and failure in the reform process for the decision.
- Basketball Australia to announce new menís competition teams next week
07 May 2009 3:34pmBasketball Australia (BA) CEO, Larry Sengstock has confirmed that the expressions of interest process for inclusion in the new national basketball competition will be finalised next week.