- Foxtel goes to Gemba for $20 million FFA grassroots deal
17 April 2013 3:21pmFoxtel has appointed the Gemba Group to implement its $20 million national football development and grassroots program.
- Night at the museum over for NT Government
17 April 2013 3:18pmThe Northern Territory Museum and Art Gallery (MAGNT) will be relying on a new statutory authority to secure corporate sponsorship, as the NT Government scales back its contributions to the institution.
- Honda sponsorship strategy to focus on arts, women
16 April 2013 3:38pmHonda Australia has refocused its sponsorship strategy more towards art events and women in a move the company hopes will generate direct sales leads.
- Samsung launches new rugby initiative
16 April 2013 2:50pmSamsung has launched a nationwide program targeting junior rugby in Australia as part of its sponsorship of the Australian Rugby Union and Super Rugby competition.
- Australian tournaments to benefit from Scott's historic win
15 April 2013 4:28pmThe PGA of Australia says Adam Scott's victory in the US Masters this morning will flow into increased sponsorship, attendance and revenue from its local major tournaments.