- Opera House sails into million-dollar deal with Samsung
12 April 2013 4:03pmThe Sydney Opera House has signed its second multi-million dollar sponsorship deal after securing Etihad Airways earlier this year.
- Giants deliver Manuka Oval to StarTrack
12 April 2013 3:21pmDelivery company StarTrack will become the naming rights partner to Manuka Oval for the next two years, after doing a deal with the Greater Western Sydney Giants AFL club.
- V8s announce wholly-owned streaming service
11 April 2013 3:39pmThe V8 Supercars is to launch its own live-streaming service, V8SuperView.
- Scott links with Japanese apparel brand
11 April 2013 3:37pmJapanese fashion retailer Uniqlo has signed Australian professional golfer Adam Scott as a brand ambassador on a multi-year deal.
- Festivals now a major sponsorship category
10 April 2013 3:14pmThe music festival market in Australia has grown so rapidly over the past few years that it now rivals sport budgets for some sponsors, according to The Sound Campaign founding partner Jason Fielding.