- Retailer returns to sponsor OD tour
05 June 2013 3:15pmSupermarket Coles will be the presenting partner of UK boy band One Direction when it tours Australia later this year.
- Festivals now a major sponsorship category
10 April 2013 3:14pmThe music festival market in Australia has grown so rapidly over the past few years that it now rivals sport budgets for some sponsors, according to The Sound Campaign founding partner Jason Fielding.
- Online retailer partners with fashion festival
22 March 2013 2:52pmOnline clothing retailer The Iconic has signed with the Melbourne Fashion Festival to promote the event's 'Shop the Runway' tool.
- Sponsor contributes to Fringe's surging ticket sales
18 March 2013 3:48pmBankSA has subsidised 2,000 tickets at this year's Adelaide Fringe, pushing the overall value of ticket sales above $11.6 million.
- Deezer adds another festival
14 February 2013 4:01pmFrench web-based music streaming service Deezer has expanded its music festival portfolio after signing with Soundwave for its 2013 national run.