- Heathway looks to boot gambling sponsorship; re-appoints executive director
12 June 2013 4:39pmWA health promotion agency Healthway is negotiating to remove gambling sponsorship from sporting codes in the state due to an "unhealthy influence" on children. Meanwhile, the organisation has secured the services of its executive director, David Malone, for five more years.
- FFA takes digital rights back to market
04 June 2013 4:02pmFootball Federation Australia has announced it will take its digital rights back to market after the departure of its major sponsor Optus.
- Optus pulls back from sponsorship
03 June 2013 3:56pmOptus will redeploy its sponsorship budget into customer service, upgrading its retail stores and improving its online presence, says the company's head of brand Nathan Rosenberg.
- Research shows company boards don't understand sponsorship value
03 June 2013 3:41pmAustralian company directors are asking the wrong questions of their marketers and share many misconceptions about sponsorship, according to a new study from the Australian Marketing Institute.
- Hunter Sports locks away sleeves for another year
29 May 2013 4:17pmHealth fund nib has extended its sponsorships of the Newcastle Knights NRL and Newcastle Jets A-league clubs for a further 12-months.