- Australian tournaments to benefit from Scott's historic win
15 April 2013 4:28pmThe PGA of Australia says Adam Scott's victory in the US Masters this morning will flow into increased sponsorship, attendance and revenue from its local major tournaments.
- Scott links with Japanese apparel brand
11 April 2013 3:37pmJapanese fashion retailer Uniqlo has signed Australian professional golfer Adam Scott as a brand ambassador on a multi-year deal.
- Hotel makes the right Choice with PGA
09 April 2013 8:02amThe PGA of Australia has announced Choice Hotels as the naming rights partner of its Pro-Am series this year.
- Networks the key to Golf Australia securing new sponsor
06 March 2013 3:24pmGolf Australia has used its extensive industry network to secure a three-year sponsorship with online wine retailer Get Wines Direct, according to the sports body's commercial marketing director, Jo de Jong.
- Audi does another deal in Golf
07 February 2013 3:44pmAudi has signed on as vehicle partner of the ISPS Handa Australian Women's Open Golf tournament in Canberra.