- Basketball examines how to unscramble the egg
02 May 2013 4:01pmBasketball Australia and representatives of the National Basketball League clubs are continuing to look at ways to demerge, with the clubs confident that a board of team owners would be more effective in developing the national competition's commercial interests.
- Basketball struggling to lift sponsorship despite viewing growth
19 April 2013 3:03pmBasketball Australia has grown the NBL's attendance, audience, and licensing revenue in recent years, but admits it has struggled to lift sponsorship revenue at the same pace.
- Crocs sponsor to stay in region
09 April 2013 3:35pmQueensland Country Credit Union (QCCU) will remain involved in sports sponsorship in the Townsville region, even if the Townsville Crocodiles NBL team withdraws from the competition.
- Tiger's Dodo sponsorship may be extinct following acquisition
19 March 2013 2:27pmThe Melbourne Tigers NBL team may soon lose one of its associate sponsors following the acquisition of Dodo by M2 Telecommunications.
- Tasmania Government uses sponsorship to promote anti-gambling initiative
14 March 2013 3:28pmThe Tasmanian Government has signed a one-year sponsorship deal to promote its "Know Your Odds" campaign that aims to dispel myths about gambling.